Why Select QAS for Your Medical and Health
• 9 full time Physicists, 2 Part-time Physicists, and 1 Associate Physicist to service all diagnostic imaging modalities.
• All Physicists are practicing Radiation Safety Officers and are licensed or registered in multiple states.
• We provide Physicist services for Diagnostic Imaging, Nuclear Medicine/PET, and Research Facilities.
• Over 100 years of collective knowledge of NRC and Agreement States Regulations.
• Our Physicists conduct objective surveys and audits that meet the requirements for JCAHO Standards, STATE and FEDERAL Regulations, and ACR Accreditation Requirements.
• FFinancially prudent: 12 consulting Physicists as compared to 1 full-time employees salary and benefits.
• We have all of the phantoms and necessary test equipment to do acceptance testing, required annual testing, and ACR Accreditation testing.
• We are licensed to conduct survey meter calibrations and to perform sealed source leak testing.
• Our reputation with the inspection community results in a favorable impression of your facility.
• We are the only company in the State of California licensed to use our radioactive source at the customer's facility to determine the radiation attenuation of existing walls and doors.
• We are committed to maintaining our expertise in keeping abreast of the ever changing and increasing regulations and complex technologies of today's imaging systems.
© 2015 Quality Assurances Services, Inc. Web design by Pata Technologies